ABOUT The Neuropsychiatric Clinic
The practice was founded by Dr. Randy Warner with a vision to improve the quality of life of persons struggling with mental illness in Georgia. Dr. Warner has 22 years post-residency experience and has been active in this practice since early 2005 in Villa Rica, GA.
The practice has since grown to 2 office locations in Villa Rica and Lithia Springs, GA and the addition of 2 stringently selected ANCC certified Advanced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners. The practice has offered Neurostar Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation since 2017 at the Lithia Springs location. A 2nd TMS device and possibly an additional location is very soon to be added considering the efficacy of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and having the ability to provide this often life changing technology to as many possible that we believe would benefit.Our day to day clinical care is driven by expert practices to deliver unmatchable psychiatric care to our patients. It is our intention to ensure an in and out of the box approach to patient care driven by innovative thinking, individualized treatment, the latest technologies and up to date clinical practices that would meet or exceed acceptable standards of care.
Dr. Warner is a native of Prentiss, Mississippi. He enjoys spending time with family and particularly so his grandsons when he is not seeing patients and serving as the Medical Director of the practice. He also enjoys freshwater and offshore saltwater fishing whenever possible. Dr. Warner has a particular interest in serving active duty, veterans and/or their family members as he is a veteran himself. Dr. Warner has a particular interest in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and enjoys attending conferences in which he can share information about what he feels is a transformational technology that he believes will become widely known and used in the very near future.
- Past Director of Child/Adolescent and Adult Services at Willowbrooke Hospital’s Day Treatment Program
- Past Director Child and Adolescent Services at Willowbrooke Hospital’s Inpatient Program.
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Residency in Psychiatry – 1998
- University of Iowa School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine – 1994
- Jackson State University, B.S. in Biology – 1990
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Inc – Certified in Psychiatry
- National Medical Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- Clinical TMS Society
- US Army Reserves, Honorable Discharge 1987-1995
SELMA ALI YALLAH
Selam Ali Yallah is a board-certified nurse practitioner with expertise in Psychiatric Mental Health. Selma hasworked at the most prominent healthcare facilities in Georgiato include; Grady Memorial, Emory Healthcare, Wellstar and Central State Hospital in Milledgeville. Her experience includes serving high risk mental health patients in the community on an Assertive Community Treatment team and acute inpatient treatment focused on stabilizing patients in times of crisis.Selma utilizes effective teaching strategies and Evidence Based Practices to empower patients to achieve optimum healthcare goals and reduce recidivism.
- Georgia College and State University in Milledgeville, Georgia,Master in Psychiatric Mental Health
- University of West Georgia,B.S. in Nursing
- Georgia Perimeter College ,Associate Degree in Nursing
Words of Maya Angelou
Selma practices by the words of Maya Angelou, “I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will NEVER forget how you made them feel.”